Archive for January 17, 2012
- Impressive: 11 Fire Premier Players taken in MLS Draft
- MLS Soccer: And then there was the supplemental draft
- US Soccer Players: Coming Back
- Tweed Thornton: Wilman Conde’s Rights? What about the Chicago Fire’s? – A very good read.
- US Soccer Players: Tony Edwards offers his own potpourri of stories – A good catch-up read if you’ve missed the news
- Martin Samuel: How do you cope with vile abuse from crowds, lousy refs, racism, the risk of match fixing …and still sell Premier League rights?
- Dave Clark: CONCACAF Champions League Changes Similar To MLS Structual Changes
- David Hills: Said and Done
- ESPNSoccernet: Indian football set to get its own IPL
- J Hutcherson: The Premier League’s Self-Assessment
- David Conn: Sepp Blatter and Fifa facing a moment of truth – or another whitewash
The Business of Soccer
- Fox Soccer: Government seizes Puebla’s stadium